This CD is perfect listening during dinner, or while reading a book, or during those times when light and soft background music is desired. The piano, harp, and guitar performance are lightly orchestrated and will be etched in your heart upon hearing them.
Steve Hall was a Steinway Artist and a native Californian. While majoring in History and Music as his minor, he received his bachelor’s degree from the University of California. Steve’s professional career had involved playing at weddings and private parties in the Los Angeles area for the last 30 years. During the last 6 years of his life, Steve recorded 16 albums on his own label. Known for the interesting arrangements of his work, Steve’s textural treatments of classic pieces weave a tapestry of atmosphere for the listener. Steve passed away on March 21, 2011.
- Somewhere Out There (from An American Tail)
- The Rose
- The Gift of Love
- Perhaps Love
- The Lady in Red
- Don’t Cry for Me Argentina (from Evita)
- Colors of the Wind (from Pocahontas)
- The Song of Raintree County/Shenandoah
- Forrest Gump Suite
- Tender Reflections
- Doe Eyes (from The Bridges of Madison County)
- From a Distance
- I Don’t Know How to Love Him (from Jesus Christ Superstar)
- Smile/I’ll Be Seeing You