- Solid Birchwookd with Blue Script, Rounded Edges
- 2.25 inches
- Organza Gift Bag Included:
- Ideal for Baptism, Birthday and First Communion Gifts
- Hand Made in Germany
One of our most popular items for those looking for inspirational gifts for kids from 5-105. The Original Bedtime Prayer Cube helps reach positive prayer habits and encourages a reflective and grateful end to each day. Today's hectic environment seems to discourage the practice of reflecting and offering prayer at the end of the day; The Bedtime Prayer Cube makes prayer fun and teaches kids to lead the family in prayer before going to bed. A fun way to reach a centering habit that will benieit children their whole lives.
A Christian Gift for All Occasions
The bedtime prayers dice is a simple but profound way in which children of all ages can lead the family in prayer together right before they are tucked in for the night. Grandparents can comfort grandchildren spending the night by giving them a prayer cube. Young ones love rolling the dice for the words to thank the Giver of all good gifts. This is an enduring favorite, and makes a wonderful Christian gift for helping teach kids the importance of gratitude and prayer.
Six Ways to Pray (one on each side)
1. Good evening God, I come to rest. I hope today I did my best. Forgive me if I missed Your mark. Be with me always in the dark. Amen
2. God, I thank you for this day! Be with me while I sleep, Comfort all who weep. Guard you world tonight! Bless us with your might! Amen
3. Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep. May angels cradle me at night. And bless me in the morning light. Amen
4. Angels bless and angels keep, angels guard me while I sleep. Bless my heart, bless my home, bless my spirit as I roam. Guide and guard me throgh the night, wake me with the morning's light. Amen
5. God, hold me and bless me, grant me rest. When You are with me, I sleep the best. Amen
6. Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here, watch over me throughout the night, and keep me safe within your sight. Amen